As Canada’s electricity sector undergoes shifts relating to demographics and technology, engaging and developing a young talent pipeline is critical to ensuring a resilient future workforce. Generation Impact: Future Workforce Perspectives reveals that Millennial and Gen Z Canadians have a positive or neutral impression of careers in electricity but are largely unaware of the benefits of working in the sector. The report provides guidance on how organizations can position themselves as employers of choice for this age group to remain competitive.
Join us for the launch of our newest research, Generation Impact, on Wednesday, July 15 from 1–2:15 PM EDT. The launch will include:
- Introductory remarks from EHRC and Paul Lefebvre, M.P. – Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Natural Resources
- Presentation of the research findings by David Coletto, CEO of Abacus Data
- Questions and answers about the findings and implications
- Youth panel discussion featuring Millennial and Gen Z workers in electricity
- Questions and answers from the panellists to provide insight into attracting and hiring youth
The launch event is free and open to all attendees, and an excellent way to develop attraction and recruitment strategies for the next generation of workers.
Unable to access the above form? Use the alternate registration here.