With stable jobs, competitive pay, interesting work and a valuable social contribution, Canada’s electricity sector offers many rewarding career options. From engineers to trades to administration and business, the sector of over 100,000 workers is always in need of new talent and there’s a place for all educational backgrounds. On November 5, Electricity Human Resources Canada and the Energy Council of Canada hosted a discussion to learn about the many career paths the sector offers.
- Michelle George, Vice President, Engineering & Storage and Transmission Operations at Enbridge Gas
- Leah Michalopulos, Director, Government Relations at Canadian Electricity Association
- Matthew Mairinger, Canadian Operating Officer at NAYGN / Technical Engineer at OPG
- Molly Beckel, President & CEO, YPAC | Marketing Representative, TC Energy
- Mackenzie Gillan, Powerline Technician Apprentice at Hydro One
- Katie Schmidtz, Product Owner at ATCO Group
- Nirav Patel, Director- Human Resources at Ontario Power Generation