Electricity Human Resources Canada (EHRC) conducted a study on succession planning in the electricity and renewable energy sector. The purpose of the study was to identify best practices being used in Canada and around the world.
The Succession Bundle will provide your organization with a variety of resources including:
- a clear understanding of procedures, roles and accountabilities in your company;
- how to establish a clear process for succession planning that is integrated with overall business strategies;
- guidelines to identify the critical skills required by your organization in the future;
- how to evaluate your succession planning process to determine its effectiveness and how to make necessary adjustments to improve;
- how to identify key positions, potential successors, and how to assess them against capabilities;
- how to develop and implement knowledge transfer plans;
- how to develop a broad scale view of internal bench strength;
- and how to create a communicate plan for key information on succession planning
The bundle includes:
- Coaching & Mentoring Tools (normally $199)
- Succession Planning Tools (normally $199)
- Workforce Planning Tools (normally $199)
This bundle includes all three toolkits for $499.00
You will be able to download this pdf after checkout. The link will appear on the Order Received page, and will be emailed to you.