Students and recent grads are invited to join us for this free, virtual event at learn more about career pathways into electricity!
With stable jobs, competitive pay, interesting work and a valuable social contribution, Canada’s electricity sector offers many rewarding career options. From engineers to trades to administration and business, the sector of over 100,000 workers is always in need of new talent and there’s a place for all educational backgrounds. Join us on November 5, from 12 to 2 PM EST, for a discussion hosted by Electricity Human Resources Canada and the Energy Council of Canada to learn about the many career paths the sector offers. Aimed at students and recent grads, you’ll hear from leading executives and young workers about the ways you can start and grow your career in electricity. This is a great opportunity to ask any questions you may have about jobs in the sector. Register for this free event and jump-start an exciting career in electricity!
- Michelle George, Vice President, Engineering & Storage and Transmission Operations at Enbridge Gas
- Leah Michalopulos, Director, Government Relations at Canadian Electricity Association
- Matthew Mairinger, Canadian Operating Officer at NAYGN / Technical Engineer at OPG
- Molly Beckel, President & CEO, YPAC | Marketing Representative, TC Energy
- Mackenzie Gillan, Powerline Technician Apprentice at Hydro One
- Katie Schmidtz, Product Owner at ATCO Group
- Nirav Patel, Director- Human Resources at Ontario Power Generation