A leading provider of preventative mental health solutions for employers. EHRC Members receive a 10% discount on headversity programs.
Electricity Human Resources Canada (EHRC) is Canada’s most trusted source of objective human resources information in the electricity sector.
Become a Member
Memberships that suit your organization
- Supporting Labour Organizations, Employers and Educational Institutions
- Access to cutting-edge, industry-validated tools and resources for workforce planning and development.
- Invitations to national, regional, and members-only roundtables to discuss concerns, inform our programming
- Discounts, and branding & speaking opportunities at a variety of EHRC events and collaborations.
Choose your size & subscription
Memberships valid from one to three years from the date of subscription. All members are sent a comprehensive member level benefits sheet upon sign-up or membership renewal. Taxes will be applied upon checkout.
More Member Benefits
Electricity Human Resources Canada (EHRC) exists to support the electricity sector and all its stakeholders, and EHRC exists thanks to its members. In return for their support, EHRC provides its members with a number of benefits:
- One-Year Members: Members who commit for one year get listed on our member page, a profile on our channels, a special rate for our events, free access to our webinars, invitations to participate in research and consultations, and a 50% discount on all Labour Market Information (LMI) Research Reports.
- Three-Year Members: On top of all the benefits available to one-year members, committing for three years gets the first options for sponsorship opportunities, recognition at EHRC Events and Awards Gala, free access to research, webinars, and other resources.
Other Ways to Get Involved
Commit to the Leadership Accord
The Leadership Accord on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a public commitment by Canadian employers, educators, unions, associations and governments to advance, integrate and prioritize diversity, equity and inclusion in their organization’s policies, processes, culture, and workplace environment to proactively create a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace.