I am an Educator
It's time to shape a future-ready classroom.
Introducing the Electricity Competency Framework: a new tool to help educators prepare for the future in the present
Educators can use competencies to:
- Access a current snapshot of skills and knowledge requirements for the entire industry, not just one occupation or role.
- Identify competencies that are shared between occupations and can be taught across programs and curricula.
- Develop training and curriculum that is reflective of current industry practice and emerging trends.
- Conduct practical, skills-based assessments of learners throughout the training process.
plus tax for non-EHRC Members
for EHRC Members
Carry your students to success: no lifting required.
- Develop relevant learning objectives and outcomes
- Build responsive training programs
- Prepare learners for the future of work
- Create forward-looking learning opportunities