Electricity Human Resources Canada (EHRC) is Canada’s most trusted source of objective human resources information in the electricity sector. We invite all industry stakeholders to join us in keeping the lights on in Canada.
Why become an EHRC member?
- Be a Leader: amongst industry stakeholders and the general public. EHRC and our members/partners share a common vision: we believe a strong, competitive Canadian electricity sector is built by the strength of its workforce.
- Be Engaged: support collaborative efforts to ensure that our industry has the skilled workforce it needs to keep the lights on in Canada.
- Be Informed: EHRC works in partnership with industry stakeholders to develop and communicate practical workforce development strategies. Through our many Human Resource tools, products and services we interact across all spectrums of the electricity industry.
- Be Heard: EHRC will be your powerful voice in the industry. All of EHRC’s priorities and policies are established in response to our members’ needs and concerns.
- Be Seen: EHRC will be your direct channel for promotional opportunities. Our audience includes thousands of employers, jobseekers, students, graduates and the rapidly emerging and vital audience of internationally educated professionals. Members receive discounts, branding, and speaking opportunities at a variety of EHRC events and collaborations.
EHRC membership will bring significant value to your organization through EHRC’s qualified resources, objective research, and cutting-edge communication vehicles. Members receive a wide range of benefits, including free or reduced fees for research and tools, marketing and branding opportunities, the opportunity to nominate Directors for the EHRC Board, and most importantly, the opportunity to be involve in setting the direction for research projects and programs.
Electricity Human Resources Canada (EHRC) exists to support the electricity sector and all its stakeholders, but EHRC exists because of its members. In return for their support, EHRC provides its members with a number of benefits; members who have committed for more year get more benefits.
- One-Year Members: Members who commit for one year get listed on our member page, a profile on our channels, a special rate for our events, free access to our webinars, invitations to participate in research and consultations, and a 50% discount on all Labour Market Information (LMI) Research Reports.
- Two-Year Members: On top of all the benefits available to one-year members, members who commit for two years get their video links promoted on our social media channels, their events listed in our newsletters, and a 60% discount on LMI research reports.
- Three-Year Members: On top of all the benefits available to one- and two-year members, committing for three years gets the first options for sponsorship opportunities, recognition at EHRC Events and Awards Gala, free access to research, webinars, and other resources.