Electricity Human Resources Canada (EHRC) is Canada’s most trusted source of objective human resources information in the electricity sector. We invite all industry stakeholders to join us in keeping the lights on in Canada.
Why become an EHRC member?
- Be a Leader: demonstrate your commitment to our vision that a resilient, competitive Canadian electricity sector is built by the strength of its workforce.
- Be Engaged: support collaborative efforts to ensure that our industry has the skilled workforce it needs to keep the lights on in Canada.
- Be Informed: access our cutting-edge, industry-validated tools and resources for workforce planning and development. Members in all areas of the sector can also participate in project steering committees to engage more deeply.
- Be Heard: join the conversation at our national, regional, and members-only roundtables to discuss concerns, inform our programming, and strengthen our sector’s voice.
- Be Seen: amplify your brand through our channels to reach a diverse audience of employers, jobseekers, students, graduates and internationally educated professionals. Members receive discounts, and branding and speaking opportunities at a variety of EHRC events and collaborations.
Electricity Human Resources Canada (EHRC) exists to support the electricity sector and all its stakeholders, but EHRC exists because of its members. In return for their support, EHRC provides its members with a number of benefits; members who have committed for more year get more benefits.
- One-Year Members: Members who commit for one year get listed on our member page, a profile on our channels, a special rate for our events, free access to our webinars, invitations to participate in research and consultations, and a 50% discount on all Labour Market Information (LMI) Research Reports.
- Three-Year Members: On top of all the benefits available to one-year members, committing for three years gets the first options for sponsorship opportunities, recognition at EHRC Events and Awards Gala, free access to research, webinars, and other resources.